Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access Virus TI synthesizer Template for iPhone (WIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Virus TI synthesizer Template for iPhone (WIP)

Made for controlling the Access Virus
    Tested with TI snow, likely works with other virus models as well

Made with Puredata for windows, mac/osculator users will need to map it. If you do, please post the mapping!

HOW TO INSTALL

FOR WINDOWS OS
    ---------------------
    -Install Puredata
    -Install LoopBe1
    -Create ad-hoc network between iphone and computer
    -Double click 'virus-midi.pd'
    -Start LoopBe1
    -Set puredata midi port in as LoopBe1

For controlling virus directly:
    -set puredata midi port out as Virus TI Synth

For controlling virus through DAW:
    -set puredata midi port out as LoopBe1
    --------------------------------------------

LINK: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2714902/Virus%20TI%20Remote.zip

Attached Files
    Last edited by fr4gg3r; 03-01-2011, 04:55 AM.

Absolutely sublime, I have no knowledge with the Virus TI. When you say you have trouble finding the CC, is it because you don't have the documentation, or because you don't know how to do it? Please let me know how I can help.

Comment

Turns out the things i was trying to do can only be done through sysex ..puredata and osculator dont support this..
      Anyway I'll finish up what I have and post back.. It will just have to lack phaser and reverb effects
      also need to add a panic button since i notice notes sometimes hang..

Also taking requests for any super cool VST that I can make a template/ routing for

Comment

Hey fr4gg3r,

Do you think the stucked notes are caused by the way the Virus is controlled, or because of the wireless connection?
        I highly recommend using a self-created network between the Mac and the iPhone / iPad, this avoid some OSC message to be inadvertedly dropped by a router in between.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

Yeah, I'm on XP and using an ad-hoc connection with no router. Pretty sure its a network issue but I don't know what causes it. Anyway final version attached! Enjoy all you virus fans!

I'm thinking about making one for tone2 gladiator vst next, or maybe sylenth...I have too many favorites...

Comment

Working...
          X