I'm sorry but i can't find the solution 8(
Name of the first page: SELECTOR
The second is: COMBO and the push button is push11
Here is the steps i tried:
/COMBO/push11 appear in the list as an input.
event type: OSC routing
Value: localhost:9000 > /SELECTOR/1 (i try with /SELECTOR because when i switch this page the input is /SELECTOR without /1)
i'm a bit confused cause all the input from traktor have this value: Default: iPad [iPad] (TouchOSC) >etc... Why can't i put the same value?
It seems there is no routing back so i try to duplicate the input /COMBO/push11, the first line have a midi CC event type and 70 for the value (i'll need it for my setting in traktor so i think duplicate is a good idea) and for the second line i put OSC routing and localhost:9000 > /SELECTOR/1
And still dosen't work... And i removed the tags <args> as you said...
In the manual i saw that:
"Manually Create Message… Prompts the user with a OSC message name, and displays it in the list. This command is only useful in some very specific cases.
One of them is with TouchOSC, when configuring bi-directional communication with a control that is not able to send messages for example a label or a LED:
- Choose “Manually Create Message…” and give the name of the LED you want to map in Live (e.g. /1/led1),
- When the message is displayed in the list, assign a MIDI Control Change event,
- In Live activate the MIDI learn mode and select the control you want to map with the LED,
- Back to OSCulator, click in the activity monitor corresponding to the /1/led1 message (this will have the effect of sending the assign MIDI message to Live),
- Disengage learn mode in Live, and use the mapped control, this will create a back-mapping entry in OSCulator, thus changing the status of the LED in TouchOSC."
But i don't have this function in the menu... 8(
And i tried one more thing:
I use Midipatchbay to rout the output of osculator in the osculator input(8000). So i have a new input, i tried to change the destination but it still doesn't work.... eurk!
Do you have another idea? 8)