Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can adjust the button shift in the program scratch live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can adjust the button shift in the program scratch live?

Greetings! I use recently this fine program. Now I have made a layer in the program touchosc for the program serato scratchlive. All works perfectly, but there is one problem, I want to load files in a deck a and in a deck b, by pressing of two buttoms, for example - shift and deck a or shift and deck b.

How I can adjust the button shift in the program scratch live?
    Attached Files

Nice layout ;-)

One question to make sure I understood correctly:
    Do you need the Shift in your layout to actually trigger the Shift key on your keyboard?

Comment

thank you! Yes approximately so, A long time i used the controler dennon-1000 for serato, there there is a key "shift" which protects from casual loading of a track in a deck and as serves as an auxiliary key for example for removal of incorrectly put cue! It was very convenient and safe!

Comment

In order to activate the shift key of your keyboard you will have to use a Keycode event.
        First, open the Keycode Helper window (Command-K) and press the shift key, this will give you the number to use.
        Then, assign a Keycode event to the message corresponding to the "Shift" button in your layout and choose in the Value column the given keycode number.

Note: I think that if your button Deck A and Deck B also trigger a keyboard event, they must use a Keycode event as well, in order to combine the action of the shift key with the other keys. I am not totally sure if keyboard events are combined when using a Key Combo for some keys and a Keycode event for other keys.

Anyway, let me know if that works for you and if this is what you wanted to do.

Best,
        Cam

PS: if you are curious to know a bit more about keyboard events : http://www.osculator.net/doc/manual:keyboard

Comment

Thanks! All has turned out and stably works!

Comment

/Users/DanZa/Desktop/3.png

Comment

Working...
            X