X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Osculator

Hello,

I'd like to buy Osculator.

However I read that you are working on a major update.

Any ideas this will be a free update or not?

Thank you for your time,

Zombie314

Hello Zombie∏,

OSCulator updates for the current major version (2) have been released for free since 2008.

The new code I am working on is a rewrite from scratch, almost like a new software, therefore the update will not be free.
    But please don't hold you breath: even though I am working several hours a day on this, it will still take a long time before I complete my goals. In addition, I am focusing on Windows, the Mac equivalent will follow only after.

Regarding OSCulator 2.10, I will release a free update in a couple of weeks with support for importing presets from another file, Wiimote Classic Control Pro, Wacom Intuos 4 Wireless, and a many corner case bug fixes. As you can see, working on th next major update doesn't mean I have stopped supporting the current one.

I think the current version of OSCulator has still a great deal of potential!

Cheers,
    Cam

Comment

Hello Camille!

Ok great i will go ahead! Thanks for all the hard effort of creating Osculator. Great program indeed.

Zombie∏

Comment

Windows, please! Thanks! I have a Mac and a Windows 7 laptop, and I use the Windows OS for music since it's faster and more stable (yup) than my Mac's environment. I found a work around using PureData, but have yet to try it. I just purchased my license and am ready to experiment without the "kindly reminding" pop-up.

Keep up the rad work, Camille!

Comment

Working...
        X