Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Osculator + Wiimote with MAX MSP to manipulate Audio Loops

Hi,

I'm a student, and I would really appreciate all the help I can get, as i'm working on my final project in my Sound Art course.

The goal of my project is to use Osculator with Max MSP to program the Wii mote so that I can load a few loops and layer them, even changing their sound (pitch, eq, reverb etc)

Can someone help me set this up -- or at least help me figure out what steps I need to do this?
    Thanks

Hello,

The first step would be to use the "Wiimote to Max" file found in the Samples Library folder.
    From there you should be able to easily interface the Wiimote connected to OSCulator with Max/MSP.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Hello,

The first step would be to use the "Wiimote to Max" file found in the Samples Library folder.
      From there you should be able to easily interface the Wiimote connected to OSCulator with Max/MSP.

Best,
      Cam
      Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Camille. It seems everything is connected. My OSC input port is 8000, and and it looks like the default port for wii to max is 9000...

The WiiRemote to Max 5 presentation popped up and my wii is connected... but suppose I'm a little novice on the subject.

Could you, or anyone else, even a tutorial, help me create a patch or make objects that would manipulate audio loops in max, controlled by the Wii?
      Thanks
      Tommy

Comment

I'm sorry Tommy but this is a subject outside of OSCulator.
        You should ask on Max/MSP forums: http://cycling74.com/forums/

Comment

Working...
        X