Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yosemite + JackOSX = crashing osculator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yosemite + JackOSX = crashing osculator?

Hello,

I recently upgraded my system to Yosemite. Previously when I was running on Mountain Lion, everything worked great. Since upgrading to Yosemite, while using JackOSX however, Osculator crashes before showing any menus. If I close out JackOSX, Osculator will load fine. This occurs both on my latest generation MacbookAir and my Hackintosh which I've used Osculator on for the past 2 years.

Here's my crash report off of my Hackintosh: http://pastebin.com/hKMP5Qiz

Any help would be great. Thanks!

Hi Trahma,

Thank you for the detailed report.
    Would you mind if I ask you some more information?

- I would like to know the JackOSX version you are using (to try to reproduce the problem).
    - Also, do you encounter the same problem after upgrading to OS X 10.10.1?
    - Finally, when you launch OSCulator without JackOSX, you said it was launching fine. What happens when you launch JackOSX after that? Does it crash?

Thanks,
    Cam

Comment

Hello,

I have the same problem with a crash report very similar to the one posted above.

I am on the latest versions of everything, currently OSX 10.10.3 and Osculator 2.13.2
      JackOSX version is 0.90 as installed from the "Yosemite-compatible" link supplied somewhere for Harrison Mixbus.

So, to answer your question: YES. Osculator starts up successfully on my machine if I first "Disconnect" from Jack in Mixbus.

Let me know if I can help you troubleshoot at all.

Comment

Could you please provide me with a link to the driver version you are using?
        I have found one, but I want to be sure we are on the page.
        Thanks!

Comment

I followed the link on this page:

jhno

Comment

Working...
          X