This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same problem here.

Ufortunately it's impossible to post the crash report here. I'm willing to send an e-mail, so let me know whereto I can send it.

OSX10.10.5

I have uninstalled the 3Dconnexion software and no remnants seem to be remaining on my system. The crash is now in the Garbage Collection Work Queue.

Best regards,

Arthur Sauer

Comment

Hello Arthur,

It is surely a sign that you don't have the compatible version of the 3Dconnexion driver.
      Please feel free to send the report to camille at osculator dot net.

Best Regards,
      Camille

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
        Hello Arthur,

It is surely a sign that you don't have the compatible version of the 3Dconnexion driver.
        Please feel free to send the report to camille at osculator dot net.

Best Regards,
        Camille
        Actually, I've uninstalled the 3Dconnexiondriver, and no framework is left... Later today I'll send you an email with the crash report.

Comment

Originally posted by ASauer View Post
          Actually, I've uninstalled the 3Dconnexiondriver, and no framework is left... Later today I'll send you an email with the crash report.
          After a restart of the computer OSCulator worked (no more crash because of the garbage collector). After I installed the old version of 3DConnexion (and restarted the computer) I had the same garbage queue crash. After restarting the computer, again, this crash was gone. I'm not shure what this means. Actually I'm installing because of a complete reinstall of the operating system...

Comment

Hi,

OSCulator 3.0 should now be compatible with the latest 3Dconnexion drivers.
            Please check http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...or-3-0-is-here!

Cheers,
            Cam

Comment

Working...
            X