Osculator Red message node?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osculator Red message node?

After installing a new hard drive i now receive red messages on all of my events that are being sent to serato. My mix emergency messages all send and receive just fine. I can't get scratch live to see the mappings. Scratch live will see the mappings that mix emergency sees but not the old ones mapped for it. Please advise thanks. they flash with a red dot. What does that mean

Hello,

The most probable reason for MIDI CC events to display a red flashing is that the MIDI Output interface is unavailable.
    Please check that a MIDI Output interface is selected: open the Parameters window, go to the IO tab and see what is selected under the "Active MIDI Outputs" dropdown.

Best,
    Camille

Comment

Heres the steps I took to resolve this for me. I started a new file in osculator. Deleted all midi profiles in scratch live. While in the new osc file touched the buttons which were flashing red. For some reason now serato saw them. Closed that osc file reopened my old file and scratch live now saw the buttons. Just had to remap them to serato. Not sure where the bug was. Thanks.

Comment

I'll try that tonight thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X