No announcement yet.

Problem Detected - The integrety of this copy of OSCulator has been compromised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Detected - The integrety of this copy of OSCulator has been compromised

I was running Mtn Lion for the longest time for stability reasons and needed to update to Mavericks to accommodate a new audio interface. When I did the update, as soon as OSCulator opened it started saying the message "Problem detected - The integrity of this copy of OSCulator has been compromised. Please download a fresh binary on the website". At the bottom of OSCulator (in red) it says 'routing stopped: internal error, please contact support'.

I uninstalled OSCulator and downloaded the most recent version, repaired disk permissions, and closed all other software and I still get the problem.

Can anybody help? I found one other person on the forum who had this problem some years back but none of the information was relevant to my situation.

Thanks in advance.

GB
    Attached Files

Hi ohye,

By any chance, do you use a software like CleanMyMac or MacKeeper? There is a setting in those software to reduce the disk space by removing supposedly unused files. You should disable this for OSCulator by putting it on an exclusion list.

You our will also need to delete and install OSCulator again.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi and thank you for responding! I do not have CleanMyMac or MacKeeper on my machine. I do have MemoryCleaner which I assume would not cause any problems because it only deals with RAM..

I tried un-installing and re-installing but still no luck. Any other ideas?

Thanks again!

Comment

Hi ohye,

The problem I guess is that you have OSCulator version 2.13.1 which is not compatible with El Capitan.
        Now that I have update the download link (here), you can try with version 2.13.3.

Please let me know if it works.

Cam

Comment

Working...
        X